Save-the-date for the next FRPN learning community webinar - State Approaches to Including Fathers in Programs and Policies - on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. EST. Six presenters from three states will be featured including:
- Kimberly A. Dent, Executive Director, Ohio Commission on Fatherhood
- Mr. Aldonis Grimes, Director, Cuyahoga County Fatherhood Initiative
- Patricia Littlejohn, Executive Director, South Carolina Center for Fathers and Families
- Stephen W. Yarborough, Assistant Director, Office of Policy and Training, Child Support Services Division, SCDSS
- Deanne Dinkel, Public Service Executive, Department for Children and Families, Child Support Services Division
- Ishaku Maikori, Director, Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas
Register for the webinar at the link below.